WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

top 2 songs on my list

These days i've been listening to Boom Boom Pow by the Black Eyed Peas right. Then, theres this other song that i've been listening to as well. Its called Blame it by Jamie Foxx ft. T-Pain and arggggh omg i can't get this song out of my head! Boom Boom Pow used to be stuck in my head but now, there are 2 songs stuck! Well i dont blame myself because these two songs are awesome! Oh the part which is stuck in my head is the part "A A A A AL ALCOHOL" from blame it by jamie foxx! And the Boom Boom Pow song, the part which is stuck in my head is the part "LET THE BEATH ROCK" you know, the part where the robot sings it lol. Btw the video clip is kinda scary though (for me) you know i hate robotic stuff hahahahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment