WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Monday, June 15, 2009

LG Arena KM900



Oh my god, I really want this cell phone! At least I hope I get a new cellphone for my birthday haha and if I do, I really want this LG Arena KM900. The model is simillar to Iphone right? but like Iphone is so much bigger and I'm not sure if it is heavier or not but yeah. This one is so thin and it has 2 colors (I think lol) the price is about 5 million-ish so its like BB Curve (about). I used to wanna have a BB but then when I think about it, everyone's like using it so like we don't know what'll happen in the next 5 years right lol and BB is too big for me. This cell phone is kinda small and thin so its cute! The memory is somewhat 5 giga i think or more i forgot haha but anyway it's 5 megapixel. SO AWESOME! Its full touch screen too so its hawwwt. My birthday is like 3 months away so its kinda long but like who knows right? haha i hope i get one of these babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment