WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Friday, June 5, 2009

F for friday

So it's Friday today. At the moment I am making an account on chictopia.com
You should check it out! Its a website for fashionistas and it's so much fun hehe =)
I didnt go anywhere today. I just finished watching "I know what you did last summer" on DVD.
In 15 minutes, i gotta feed Dixon. It's usually his second meal time at 4.
So today i was supposed to go to horizon hotel to have a choir rehearsal. But then i didnt go.
I guess alot of people aren't gonna participate in sining for the year 12's graduation!
You kow why? cos the singing this is like at 7 in the morning!
Hello... its like our summer holiday! And they expected my class to perform for the graduation!
AT SEVEN!
So anyway, here i am relaxing :)
Lately, i've been having fun posting things on my blog. I totally hope that this blog is like for real, and it'll be everlasting! I mean one day in the future, i'll be opening this blog. And i'll be like.... dude why the hell did i wrote these craps!? hahaha
By the way if any of you got an account on Chictopia, dont forget to check out mine! My username is:
dropdeadgorgeous
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment