WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Friday, June 5, 2009

stunning in style: Anne Hathaway

The princess in brunette-hair, Anne Hathaway has become one of my favourite fashion icon and actress from today. She is really an inspiration for me. From her style--to her lifestyle. It just totally amazes me! Anne Hathaway is really gorgeous. Her eyes are angel-looking innocent eyes. Her skin is white but not pale. Actresses like Anne Hathaway, Mischa Barton, and Angelina Jolie are super fantastic.

Movies that she played in are all attractive. From the first movie i've watched, starring Anne Hathaway in it: Princess Diaries which had been such a hit for me.

Anne Hathway is a well-played actress. The way she acts just touches me, followed by other actresses i love such as Mischa Barton, and again, Angelina Jolie afcourse.
Sad or Good times in her acting, i'll always be touched by it! If its sad, it'll totaly make me cry!

Other thing that made me her as my inspiration is her fashion. She has such great taste. I also enjoyed her movie: The Devil Wears Prada. I LOVED it so much! Her hair is gorgeous! Whatever she does to her hair will look good on her. But i do hope that her hair will be Brunette forever, or either red maroon because she looks so stunning with it!

She also played in the movie Get Smart. I loved it seriously. She looks so totally stunning! So what can i say? i adore her chic looks. From the outfits she wears to the Golden Globe, till the outfits she wear for coffee breaks!

Her other movie called Becoming Jane, is actually one of my favourite movies. That is the second favourite movie on my list!




No comments:

Post a Comment