WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Friday, June 12, 2009

sunshine

This is me. I took it yesterday while i was on the way to the dentist. Btw i hated my dentist apointment yesterday. It totally sucked! My teeth hurts so much. And not only that, my jaws hurt like HELL today. From yesterday actually! I even cried when she put 2 more rings on my back teeth! I need vitamin C.

Anyway, speaking of sunshine. On my picture above, i am wearing my new sun glasses that i just bought from Mango! i love it so much hehe that is the kind of glasses i wanted to buy for quite a long time and finally i got it!
Another thing about this theme sunshine, if you see the second picture, the model is wearing a shiny-bright happy yellow bathing suit! so i guess the color yellow is totally IN for the summer break huh! i didnt really liked the color yellow. But i guessed since it's the summer break, why dont i give it a try? so yesterday at the dentist i changed the color of my braces again right (that i usually do every month) and i picked pink + yellow for the top, and yellow + green for the bottom. It looks cute actually! i love it hehe its so summer! so here i come :)



No comments:

Post a Comment