WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Monday, June 15, 2009

i got that boom boom pow!!!

Haha so yesterday i went out to have dinner with my family. And I thought that Paramore's got like a new CD you know for their song "Decode" and "I Caught Myself." So then I went to the CD store with my sister right and I was like finding their newest CD. And I even asked the cashier dude and he was like "No, they dont have a new CD. They're in Twilight's soundtrack though!" and I'm like nooooooooo my life is over! LOL i mean i really really really wanted to buy their newest album so bad but it turned out that their newest album didnt even exist! So then i didnt bought anything. And when I came home, I was like dangggggg i should've bought The Killer's Spaceman album! ARGHHHHH why didnt I thought of that huh! So right now I'm downloading The Killer's songs hehe. But I'll still buy their album soon.
Oh btw i'm in love with Black Eyed Peas' song called "Boom Boom Pow." ARGH its so awesome you know the beat. I can't get it outta my head! BOOM BOOM BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.. BOOM BOOM BOOOOOOOOOOM haha :))

I'm downloading songs such as The Killers, Lil Wayne, Kanye West, Cobra Starship and Lady Gaga at the moment. Teeheee I just ate breakfast and haven't taken a shower yet lol. Btw tomorrow I plan to go out with my friends to watch some movie. Hmmm dont know if it'll work out or not cause I haven't contact them either hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment