WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Friday, June 12, 2009

what a night

I just watched mtv movie awards. My friend said that Shia Labeouf (my first favourite actor) is like there but i guess i missed that part cause i didnt really watched it from the beginning. Anyway that show was so much fun hehe i was laughing a lot. It had alot of entertainment and comedy in it! The awards are mostly taken by the Twilight cast. Their premiere for New Moon was even released. It was cool! I cant wait for it hehe. I'm not so crazy about Twilight. Not really a fan too but the premiere was cool!
Right now i am making a fan page for Roland Dixon, my dog which you can call Dixon. So if ur on facebook right now and you've got nothing to do, visit Roland Dixon and be a fan! You'll get to know more stuff about him hehe.
I havent eaten dinner yet. I have to soon. I'll just make some cup noodle.
Seeyou guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment