WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Friday, April 23, 2010

Like oh-em-gee

Oh my goodness. Its been a year since i last posted on my blog! This is insane. I just forgot that i had a blog cause i never really tell anyone about it lol but great thing that everyone has blogs now. Like tumblr, for instance. I didnt know that tumblr even existed last year hahaha i guess im too old fashioned and um retarded lol. So how are things going with blogspot? u know what people, just to tell u the truth, i kinda ummmm still dont know how to use this shit roflmao! blogs are hard to understand. its hard to edit my page so like i have to be on the computer for the whole day! Its 8pm now. Just finished my private math course. Having dinner while blogging cause im definitly in a spirit of keeping my blogs active everyday (well i hope so). Write to u guys soon! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment