WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Monday, June 8, 2009

heymonday

The title says it all! today is Monday and i'm so happy because today would be fun. Oh by the way, theres this band called Hey Monday and i kinda like their songs called "How you love me now" and "Candles" hehe if u havent heard it yet, go and download it! its super awesome :)
I just played with my dog dixon. Oh and i cleaned my room and stuff. It looks so much better now lol cos it used to be messy and stuff right. I've got a new cupboard today, for my shoes and bags. It looks cute now and much more neat because it's stored awesomely.
Argh this actually sucks because I wanted to make a post called "High Fashion" on this blog, but then as usual the photo image thingy isnt working.
I've got loads more awesome pictures of celebrities and stuff for some fahsion inspirations but then i cant really upload it! darn it.
I plan to go to the beach with my girlfriends but they havent had their UAS yet. Actually they are having it now so they're holiday is like next week or something, so i gotta wait for them lol. I totally can't wait for the trip because i've been having thoughts on going to the beach so bad. I am so ready for the summer! hehe it'll be so much fun! too bad Antia can't be there. She's like in jakarta and she's also having her UAS right now... i think lol. Aww why can't all of them just be in my school haha. My school needs more people! But i guess there are alot of new students coming in Pribadi High for the next term.
Thats it for today i guess :) have a lovely summer!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment