WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

wowwwwwwwzy i'm back!

Wow! i feel so bad that i've been gone for the past month(s). But i'll tell you one thing, i'm back now for my stories hehe :) not sure if any of you guys ever read this but it's just my little fun thing to do. Well my holiday started last saturday and i'll be having my holiday until next month :) i'm really happy because i could actually getaway with homeworks and mathematics LOL. i'm really no good at those. Mathematics are mean to me. They were never friendly to me. I dont know until when they're gonna pressure me with a full gang of numbers! which is another reason: i totally can't wait for college. you know why? because when i get to college/university, i get to pick my major. so it means that it should be something i am capable of doing right? hehehe.

I have tons of plans for spending my holiday but none of it comes true (yet). Thats because my friends in other school are having their final exam next week huhuhu. Which means that i can only hangout with people frm my school!

nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment