WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Sunday, June 14, 2009

the teen inspiration: emma roberts





































































































The young teen actress Emma Roberts has been my inspiration since her TV show: Unfabulous on Nickelodeon. I loved her show. I loved how she dressed and her she's a role model for kids! I'm 15, on the way to becoming 16 and I think she is such an inspiration. Emma roberts starres in other movies too such as Nancy Drew, which is a movie about Nancy Drew (Emma Roberts), a young detective. I totally love that movie! Its so entertaining. I also love her outfits in the movie Nancy Drew. Another movie is Aquamarine. That movie is kinda sad. Jojo also played in that movie. Its a movie about a mermaid whose stuck in our world. And another movie that she played in that i love is Hotel For Dogs. That is such a cute movie! After watching that movie, i feel like i love my dog a little more hehe.
So anyway, i love dog movies such as Marly and Me. Its so sad but sweet at the same time!


















So here are a couple of pictures from the internet that i researched on Emma Roberts' fashion styles! Her style is totally classy and chic! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment