WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Saturday, June 6, 2009

90210 FEVER?









I'm not the greatest 90210 fan ever, i mean I'd rather choose The OC and GossipGirl
as my favourites than 90210. The story is kind of weird because 90210 is about teenagers living in Beverly Hills right? and as i know, Beverly Hills is like for rich people. But then in this TV show, none of them are truly rich except for Naomi Clark. I mean, their "rich" life as they called it, if we compare it with Blair Waldorf's or the Van Der Woodsen's, it is totally different! Heck yeah! Well even though the drama isn't as fun and entertaining as Gossip Girl and The OC's, i still give a hand clap for their actress. I think the girl who plays Silver and Adriana on 90210 is the best. But still, i pick Adriana as my favourite one on Beverly Hills 90210.
She's so pretty and how she talks is so interesting lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment