WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Thursday, May 13, 2010

MR. 305 MADE ME KRAZY

As you all know, i went to Pitbull's concert last night. It was fuckingly amazing. Ok heres the story. 
I went to senayan at 6.30pm with antia and we thought we were like so late and stuff but thank god it turned out that we werent. There were so many food stands outside. We went through the security point like 3 times and finally went in the tennis indoor building! Super excited! The show started at about 8pm, which was opened by SAYKOJI (indonesian hip-hop rap group) they were cute (the music) lol i dont get the lyrics but i enjoyed their beat so much that i nodded all through their songs! They played until 9pm. 

Finally after waiting for so long, Pitbull's group (which is like the DJ and like the keyboardist and the dude who playes like those tamborine or something, sort of like a traditional drum LOL and also a drummer with real drums) went on stage and they were fucking cool. The DJ played songs which was songs that i fucking love. It was all a mixed of LMFAO, LADY GAGA, KESHA, DAVID RUSH, DAVID GUETTA, AKON, BLACK EYED PEAS, and all other cool music were being played with a beat that the DJ played. SO EFFING COOL. Me and antia were already enjoying our night! We already danced to it! When finally, Pitbull goes on stage!!!!
After he did, the crowds went massively nasty. We were all screaming PITBULLLLLL and me and antia were just basically screaming our lungs out. WHY? CAUSE PITBULL LOOKED SO FUCKING SEXY AND HOT AND SEXY AND HOT AND DID I MENTIONED SEXY? YEAH guess what he wore, readers? i thought like since its INDONESIA which is like a fuckingly hot place, he'll wear a tshirt or something but ummmm no! I was wrong! That latino hottie wore a tuxedo! A suit! He looked so rich. I bet the suit costs alot hahahaha i can tell. Its like when we look at him, we'll respect him cause he looks so neat! I bet he smells good too. Ahhhh yummmmyyyyyyy. He wore an Aviator black sunglasses. I guess its his style. Suits, Ties, all those manly stuff and black sunglasses. SO HOT OMG. Then he sang his first song which was Bojangles. It was in spanish and stuff i dont relli know the lyrics but i danced for sureeee!
I had so much fun i swear! I dont regret 50 bucks for that precious ticket. Actually its not my money anyways lol my dad payed for me. Anyways, back to PITBULL. His head is like bald and shaved and bald aaaaah i have this thing for bald guys as u all know. So he really turned me on omggggggg goodness gracious he was FUCKING HOT. And he was sweaty and all omgggggggggg fk im like screaming wif antia all the time. 
Like antia's type of guy isnt really like pitbull but she admits that pitbull really was hot last night. Even though its not her type, she really think it was hot. I think so too and hes so my type anyways hahaha. 
Pitbull is so fucking attractive when he started dancing all those sexy moves. OMGGGGGGGGawd
i dont know where to start okay the point is i was just turned on and i was in love with every single thing he did and how he looked and how he sang.
THAT WAS THE BEST CONCERT EVER in my opinion. Cause the music was fuckingly massive and Mr 305 was fucking hot. I bought 2 pitbull t-shirts and im so happy haha im actually wearing 1 right now :p cause im still obsessed wif him awwwww. I hope he comes back soon.
I LOVE YOU PITBULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UR FUCKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment