WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Thursday, May 27, 2010

05.16AM

Good morning! 
Totally enjoying my holidays here. But the thing is, i always wake up early lol seems like i'm not the type of waking up late kinda person. No matter how late i sleep, like even at dawn, i'll still wakeup early like i usually do lmao! Anywhoo, yesterday was my sister's graduation. My family and i went to her campus for the ceremony and stuff and after it was finished, we went to a photo studio to get a family picture. Haven't done that in a long time so it felt kinda weird (with the family) and i looked freakin ugly in the pictures huhu so sad..
Then we went to HDL and had Seafood for dinner at like 7 or something.
My sister has gotten her first degree in law already! Congratulations to her. I bet she's gonna be rich so i told her that she should give me money when she's rich and treat my everyday haha.
It's thursday already oh my goodness can't wait for saturday to arrive real fast! It's the day after tomorrow. Cause hopefully i'm gonna go to HK with the family. Totally excited about that! My hometown woohoo i miss HK so damn much. HK is like the NEW YORK of Asia, in my opinion. Its a 24-hour awaken (that never sleeps lol) island filled with lights everywhere, great foods and friendly people
I'll go to jakarta at like 3 in the morning on Saturday, straight to the Airport then off to HK!
Hoping we'll go to Disneyland there cause it was made when i moved back to Indo, holy moses -_-
Planning to meet up with a couple of friends there aswell. Hope it works out as planned.
I love the season there but unfortunately, since its the summer holidays, it'll be summer when i get there so it really hot and humid. Somehow like Indonesia but hotter. Omg hahahaha i prefer winter cause we get to use cute little outfits but yeah. Its okay at least i get a chance to visit HK! Woot woot! As i told you, so much things happening this month and this is just the beginning of my Summer break. Can't wait for more stuff!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment