WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Exhausting Saturday!

Hey guys! Today is officially the first day of my sumemr holidays. Today i went to school at like 9 in the morning to practise saman dance cause tomorrow i'll be performing (with my class) at horizon hotel, for the year 9 and 12 graduation ceremony. We're also having a rehearsal for the last time at the hotel tomorrow morning.
On monday my class is also gonna compete in a Saman dance competition with another school from i dunno. Hope we win! It'll be so tiring but fun at the same time!
Everyone's either going to the Firetory or Ardan festival tonight but im just too tired. I just got back from school like 2 hours ago. It was a freakin hot day which made it even more exhausting cause i was sweating like crazy! But i just showered so i'm feeling fresh now teehee.
People are going to school next week just to hand in school projects for extra points. My report card is coming soon and i hope it joys me! I just found out that i got an 86 on my chemistry exam so thats like probably a B+ wohooooooo so happy! And then again, i still cant wait till next week cause i'm going on a holiday with my family!
Have a great evening, people! Lots loveee xo

No comments:

Post a Comment