WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Final Exams

Hey readers! Havent posted anything in like idk 3 days? im currently having my finals this week. Its heartbreaking cause i just found out that i got a C for maths. WTF u know i swore i studied my ass off. Well maybe my answers were wrong but like my calculations, putten into the friggin formulas are right! Ah im so sad.... I know that im not good at maths okay so like yea watever. I feel really good about my chemistry test though. I think i did pretty good. We'll find out later haha. 
Checkin out facebook atm and listening to my husband---> Christian Armando Perez on my playlist.
Man it feels so good to know that i'll get 2 months off of school in a couple of days. Its wednesday now and like on friday, i'll fucking be the happiest teenager alive :p its the last day of school! Then its SUMMER HOLIDAY!
Ahhh yay hello summer i love summeeeeer. I hate the sun but i love summer. The holidays i mean haha. Got so much things planned. Hope it turns out fuckingly fantastically fun!
Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment