WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday may 28th

Yay the day is finally here! I'll go to jakarta in like 8 hours (well its officially tomorrow but its actually tonight. Well at dawn)! Super excited for my summer trip with the family! I've missed everything in HK. It's a really lovely place i swear! We'll go to JKT at 3am tomorrow (or tonight, idk how to explain this lol) and the flight is like at 6 i think so we'll prolly just have breakfast and chill there until we check in Cathay Pacific airline. Idk if i'll post anything during my trip but if i dont, i'll post tons of picts and stories as soon as i'm back to indo!
I've packed tons of stuff already since i'll stay there for the whole week which is about 7 days. I know i'll go shopping alot but i still bring tons of clothes. Just incase theres a fashion emergency and all haha. It's summer there so i'll either use tank top + jeans, or a mini dress.
Super excited but mostly, i hope we'll be safe throughout the trip until we get back to bandung.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!
ENJOY YOUR 2010 SUMMER!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment