WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Monday, May 3, 2010

Bloomy Rainy Quirky!

Its raining in where i live here, its so much better than normal hot days. Im sure it'll be really cold tonight. Anyways i wanted to share about my 1st day of May which was on saturday but i was too lazy to open my blog on sunday. So anyways i was pretty fucked up on saturday. I guess i was too tired cause of the Saman practise but no actually that wasnt it. I was pretty pissed at everything and everyone. I just didnt felt comfortable with the situation and like i guess i was in a badmood. Why? cause of some people. But like, fuck that. Who cares right? forget about it. At least i know that im gonna have fun for the rest of this month. Total fun. So much things planned this month! AND HOLY SHIT, I CANT BELIEVE THAT PITBULL'S CONCERT IS FINALLY COMING. ITS LIKE NEXT WEEK! Yeah babyyyyyyy im so excited for that!
So guess what people? im listening to Hilary Duff right now on my headset and blogging and downloading mp3s haha. This reminds me of old times. Listening to Hilary Duff and all lmao she actually makes nice songs. I like all of her old songs but now, her new ones arent fun anymore and like shes all different. Her old songs were more original, young and fun to listen to. Well its all easy listening and sad so like yeah its nice haha.
Write to you guys soon with more stories of my life haha. See ya, readers! Btw thank you so much for those of you who regularly check out my blog. I dont really post for anyone but its nice enough to know that some people are reading it :) god bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment