WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Friday, August 6, 2010

Sisterhood, Parenthood and Life

I love my sister. Even though we're not the ideal sister type cause we sometimes fight and stuff, I still love her so much and totally will miss her if she goes away. I can't imagine me living at home with only mom and dad. It'll suck like hell and I'm gonna be the one to blame, to be told to, and I have to follow home parenting shitty rules that I don't like. Agh damn but at least I'll be in university next year amen. I'm still deciding where I should go cause like I seriously don't know which university and what major fits me. Anyway, I am really scared to only just imagine the future. I wouldn't know what to do if the future finally comes aswell. Like my sister getting married and having kids. And she'll have a new family and it feels like she won't be my sister anymore. My sister that I can joke around with and ask for money. But after she gets married (which idk when), she'll probably be more independent and like I wont be able to feel comfortable anymore even just to hangout with her cause she'll probably have her own life if you know what I mean. Like I sometime imagine what It'll be like when I get married, have kids and having my own family. Would I still keep in contact with my sister? Cause we might not live in the same city anymore right? who knows. And will I still meet my parents? Like every weekend or everyday? It seems like after university, everything will change and I know it and I'm verys scared to face it. I don't know if I'm ready for the real world or not. After I graduate university, everything will change and I might not even feel like I have a family anymore. My sister's somewhere with her husband and me getting married someday later (amen) and living in another city, god knows where. And I will move outta the house and might not even see my parents so often anymore. Do you guys ever think of that? I do all the time especially before I go to bed everyday. I'm just not ready for the next step in life. I wanna be a little kid again. It's easier, happier and more enjoyable. There's nothing to fear, there's nothing to worry about, and there's definitly more memorable moments. I love my life just the way it is but if I don't move on, I'll never be ready for the next step. So the key in life is just to take it step by step. No need to rush, no need to think about what will happen next (even though I do that all the time). Cause only god knows that and faith will lead upon us. I just pray every night and hope that I'll be happy in the future, and get everything that I've been dreaming of my life. A lovely nice husband, healthy parents, fun sister to hangout with, and beautiful kids. Amen dear god..

No comments:

Post a Comment