WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ramadhan Month/Independence Day

Hello everyone! How are you all doing? It's a special day today because not only it's the Ramadhan holy month, today is Indonesia's indipendence day. Well unlike usual indipendence days, there aren't really any parades today cause everyone's fasting. But usually, every independence day we usually go to school to celebrate it by joining the flag ceremony. There are also contests like cracker-eating contest, balap karung contest and other stuff. But this year I guess everyone's tired to participate cause of fasting and all. But to be honest, there was a flag ceremony this morning at school but I didn't really join lol :) sorry, indonesia. I got a low blood pressure and if I join the ceremony, which I will be standing still for like an hour, I guess I can't make it and probably faint. I also hate the sun so like I'll be sweating and tomorrow I'll probably be sick which will suck. It's a holiday today but it feels like it's a Saturday. I guess I completely forgot what it's like to feel Saturdays cause I usually get up early for a half day of school now starting year 12. Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment