WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Friday, August 6, 2010

I'm a Team Jacob!

For those of you who love the Twilight Saga, I am one too apparently! Well I'm not obsessed or anything but I am a fan aswell. I thought Twilight and New Moon was kinda boring but Eclipse totally blew my mind! I freakin love it. I love the story, I love the setting, and how the characters acted there aswell and afcourse I'm in Jacob's team! Omgosh everytime I see Jacob shirtless, which he is all the time LOL I just melted and melted and melted with my mouth wide open, in shock...... Lmao I mean come on girls, who wouldn't smile and daydream all day long after watching Taylor Lautner on Eclipse huh!? He's the hottest there and he's the coolest every! Agh I freakin love him! He has the yummiest body ever........ LOL! I'M IN LOVE!
Look at those abs....... His chest..... His stomach..... His muscles............................ My comment is just: WOW. And I love the scene where Jacob hugged Bella in the tent. I'm so jealous of Bella. That should've been me haha. It's like his hug feels so warm and sweet and um um um um ummmmmm idk. He drives every girl crazy I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment