WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

EMMA ROBERTS THE IDOL

I've posted before that my idol is Emma Roberts. Not only cause she's young and talented but I love her fashion style. I have the same style as her and I just realized that. I love wearing jeans+tanks+cardigan and I've seen loads of pictures of her wearing those as well. Simple but fashionably style is what I love. I also love wearing dresses, which obviously she does too. Too bad I don't look like her though haha. She's really pretty and her hair's so sleek and beautiful! I wish I had her face and hair with my skin color. Anyways here are some pictures of her. She's naturally gorgeous! I also love all the movies she's in!
I love this look on her. I actually have a similliar dress to this one, the cutting is exactly the same but mine's not made out of satin. I also love her hair here, a simple french twist but beautiful!
I love this style so much!
This Style of hers look very fashionable and glamorous, even though it's only jeans, tank top and cardigan/blazer. This is my style aswell. I usually either wear jeans+tanktop+cardigan/blazer or a mini dress. It's just simple and fashionable to me. I could wear it with high heels, wedges or just flats and it still looks very stylish and the outfit will definitly stand out from the others. I actually have the exactly same type of flat shoes that she's wearing in this picture. The same model but probably different brand. Mine's from H&M.
Oh my gosh Emma looks gorgeous here! See I told you, it depends on the model and fabric/type of clothing that we wear that makes us look gorgeous and fabulous. Her style is very simple here but because her cardigan is like shiny with blings and all, it makes it looks very glamorous! I also have this type of cardigan, also black, same kind but different model cause mine doens't have an elbow sleeve. Just short. And I bought mine at Mango. I love this style!
  
I dont have any type of outfit like hers in this picture but I do love tight mini dresses! But I somehow feel that I'll look fat if I wear this but she looks gorgeous for sure. So simple and chic. The french twist made it so classy. But she'll look even more classic if her shoes weren't ankle boots. Maybe a black stiletto will make it look more sexy! But overall, AWESOME style. I wonder who her stylist is. If she does it on her own then I'm such a true fan of her cause her style fits mine!
  
Here's a picture of Emma with Taylor Lautner. So lucky of her that she gets to meet him in person and also take a picture with him. Well duhh she's like a hollywood star lol she probably has met Taylor like loads of times by now. I was crazy about Taylor after watching Eclipse.
In this picture, she looks so sweet like an all american girl. And Taylor looks so manly. Ahh so hot. They'd make a cute couple together! They should hook up!
Adorable look! One of my style too cause I love using those chained quilted bags. Either Chanel or this brand that she's wearing cause I have the same one as her, but mine's leather. I love chained quilted bags! It always looks chic! And every outfit I use will totally match this kind of bag. It's easy to mix and match. Anyway again, she has a french twist here as well. I guess she loves those kinda hairstyles. If only my nose was pointed as hers, I would always twist my hair! I love the color of her dress here. It looks so classy and sweet!
Same outfit just different picture and pose. Look at her make up! She looks freakin gorgeous oh my goodness. I wish I looked like her! I really love her face, super smooth and sweet! Her nose looks perfect and her eyes are very beautiful! She looks really pretty in this picture. Awesome pose as well. She's so photogenic. Well she's a well-known hollywood actress, what can I say? By the way, is that a tattoo on her right arm? It's a Chanel logo. It's definitly temporary but super cute! That can be an inspiration for all those tattoo lovers around the world. Get a fashionable tattoo like her. I'd love to get one but temporary afcourse. A Chanel logo would be nice. I think she should've worn earrings to make this look even more classy but how she looked already looks amazing.
This is her outfit at the TCA (Teen's Choice Awards) 2010. I LOVE this look. It looks really edgy and kind of different from her previous looks. She usually dresses up as this very sweet classy girl but here, she showed a different side of her which is FIERCE. The open-back style looks very cool as well. Not too open but sexy enough for an event like this. Her hair looks amazing as always. The statement accessories around her neck and chest of her outfit looks super awesome as well. It goes well with the boyish ankle boots. Cute style! I love seeing all her new looks. Cause she always looks amazing and she'll always be an inspiration to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment