WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Saturday, August 28, 2010

BIGBANG!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes thats right. Bigbang is a KOREAN hiphop crew. Well as you all know, I'm a big fan of the genre hiphop. My favourite singers are Kanye West, Drake, Young Money, Jamie Foxx, but I also love Taio Cruz, Timbaland, Flo Rida and more. Anything related to hiphop, i also love. For instance, LMFAO and 3oh!3. They are both an electro hop genre but I love LMFAO better. Anyway, Bigbang is a really cool crew. They sing hiphop and it's so easy to listen to. Their tunes are all fun to dance to. My favourite singer out of the crew would be Taeyang. He's the bald one (which is so my type of guy lol) and he's good in english which is also awesome. I used to be all "wtf" about like korean music and all but I still do until now except for Bigbang cause they really are different than the others. Other korean boybands are like you know, kpop full of easy dance moves and all. But Taeyang really is good at dancing, not those weird easy shitty moves but real hiphop dancing which I love! I used to hate kpop cause like they got weird style. Their hair looks gay and all but Bigbang is so different.
Their song called "With U" is my favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment