WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lets see these celebrity lovelifes

If you don't know who they are, those celebrities above are Drake and Nicki Minaj. Drake is one of my favourite rappers. My favourite rappers are Kanye West and Drake. He's crazily talented and I'm in love with all of his songs. I love him so much and he's kinda hot too and omg Nicki Minaj is also a rapper. Well they are both hiphop artists. So like they have this group called Young Money which is made by Lil Wayne. Young Money consists of Lil Wayne, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Lloyd, Gudda Gudda, Tyga, and Jae Millz and they all rap. You might know them from their well-known song called BED ROCK which I love so much. Anyway let's get to the point. DRAKE AND NICKI MINAJ are now a couple. They just hooked up omfg I'm so jealous of Nicki. Do you guys think they make a cute couple? cause I really have no idea. They're both cool and talented but I didn't know that Nicki Minaj was Drake's type of girl. Oh man....
Nicole Richie and Joel Madden are newlyweds. Well they got married like last year or something but I still find them as like newlyweds cause they're still young and happy and by the way, their daughter Harlow is super cute! Can't really tell the face though. Does she look more like Joel or Nicole? Anyway I find them as a happy couple and they're so sweet. Such a happy family. Nice to see!
Now this couple, Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom really are newleyweds. They just got married like I don't know when for sure but I heard it like about 1 or 2 weeks ago. Well it's nice to finally know that they got married cause they totally make an awesome couple. They both look cute together and I dunno why but I have a feeling that Miranda Kerr will be pregnant soon lol. They both look so classy and I love both of their style even though I'm not a real big fan of Orlando Bloom. I find Miranda Kerr really cool and pretty!
LMFAO for this young couple, I'm happy, relieved and satisfied to say that MILEY CYRUS AND LIAM HEMSWORTH just broke up. Bohoo poor Miley. They looked really sweet in the movie "The Last Song" but I guess their love didn't last as long as the song did hahahahahahahaha. Omg I don't know why I'm just so happy cause they don't fit each other at all. Liam is good looking, tall and a sexy australian. But hello? what happened? was he really in love with Miley? I mean Miley's so... not.... cool. I hated her in the movie "The Last Song" omg she looked like a HOBO. And her hair looked so... trashy LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO I'm so so so so sorry Miley idk why I hate you so much. Maybe it's because you were so proud of being with Liam Hemsworth but ha! You guys broke up!

No comments:

Post a Comment