WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Holla September Please Come Soon :-)

Whoah guess what people? September is like coming real real soon. Awwwww I'm so excited about September. Loads are gonna happen like for instance, Lebaran which is like the celebration of muslim's Idul Fitri after our 1 month fasting activity. Then, the big family from my dad's side will go on holiday together for like 2 days which is what we do every year. I still don't know where it'll be this year. And then, it'll be time for me to go back to school after my 3 weeks fasting holiday. Then a week after I go back to school, it'll be my birthday. I'll be 17 omg! I'm so super extremely excited about it. I'm gonna get an ID card, a driver's lincense and the most that I'm looking forward to are the presents from my parents! I wonder what they're gonna get me lol. So excited about that. And finally I'll be 17 which means that I'm not young anymore. I'm legal in Indonesia :) It's gonna be super amazing. Can't Wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment