WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Just sayin..

I'm just sayin. If you're a kid, think like a kid and act like a kid. If you're a teenager, think like a teenager and act like a teenager. If you're a professor, you might aswell think like one. In this case, I'm not saying that I'm perfect cause I'm sure I'm annoying in some way LOL cause I might be too talkative for some people, I might be uncomfortable for some people. Who knows right cause who judge me ain't myself. But I'm just sayin to those who think they are independent and responsible, well think again. If you really are independent, you wouldn't have to call yourself independent. Let other people judge if you really are independent or not. And people who talk like they know they're right in every way, totally pisses me off. Even though they say "no offense" but it somehow still offends people. I get offended and the people around me also are offended by what that person say. But I guess that person doesnt know. It's annoying you know but like yeah what ever. I don't like debating with people who hears other people's opinions, but still want themselves to win. It fucking sucks. I somehow think that it might be an obsession for that person. Being too positive, wanting to become independent, and giving lectures to other people their own age. Come on, we won't think you're independent cause we're all teenagers. We'll be all "what the fuck man" cause that's how I think of that person in my mind. Oh well. I'm just sayin. I mean dude, even the grown ups that lives in my house don't really think of idealistic things like that person does. I'm truly sorry but I find it really exagerating. AND ANNOYING. Act your own age please cause everytime you say things that you think is right, it offends people. I'm really saying it truthfully. People will soon be tired to hear whatever your opinion is about evvveeeerrrryyyyyttthhhiiiiinggggg. I'm not writing this for just that person but just from my heart. If I may say, let's just enjoy life and laugh about everything together. Don't take everything too seriously. Cause it's not fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment