WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Here Comes August!

Good morning! It's the first day of a new month. August. I wish for the best in everything this month. It's the holy month for us muslims. It's a ramadhan month. Where we're all blessed and all the evil devils are locked. This month, mostly everyone in Indonesia are gonna fast everyday for a month. I hope my fasting goes smoothly. I really wanna fast this month, I hope at least better than last year's. But what I can't really wait is Lebaran. Cause it'll be on September which is next month. And on the 26th of September, it'll be my birthday! I'm gonna be 17 omg so psyched about it. I do sure hope that I'll get the best birthday presents from my parents. Like a car maybe hahahahaha but yeah I dont know. If they don't buy me a car, I hope I get a macbook. Even if it's old, I really want it. I love the model so much. The white macbook is kinda old right but that's the one that I want! Oh yeah and I'll also make an ID card wohoo I'll be legal! And definitly a driver's license so even though I don't get a car, I can still drive any cars that we already have at home.
My friend bought an ELLE magazine last week. And guess what? Elle Indonesia only costs Rp. 25.000-ish! So cheap right? and it's the same price as Gogirl. So I might stop purchasing Gogirl every month and change to Elle Indonesia :) I'll buy one first and check out the inside. If it is much better than Gogirl then yes I'll change lmao. Anyway, have a great day people. Enjoy your weekend. Enjoy your sunday cause tomorrow, everyone starts working again and their daily activities starts all over again. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment