WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Flashback: My Mom's Bday!

I forgot to post this. Mom's birthday was on the 27th of july and this year (2010) we surprised her like every other year lol it's just a family rule. Well we woke her up at 5-ishAM and she blew the candles that was like on the cheese cake that me and my sis bought from Hotel Geulis, Dago. They got real awesome cakes there. It tastes relli good. Well anyway after we ate the cake and wished her a happy birthday and stuff, it was time to open the presents. I got her a Nine West leather bag. Glad that she liked it. My sis bought her a Donini credit card wallet + Yves Saint Laurent lipstick and dad got her a Marks&Spencer bath stuff and a digital camera.
Well that's about it! And she was happy for the little surprise and cute little gifts we bought her. Got only 2 pictures to share wif u guys tho!

No comments:

Post a Comment