WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Sunday, October 31, 2010

FASHION IS EVERY GIRL'S POSSESSIONS

Here are fashion pictures from Gossip Girl to models and celebrities. It's what's trending right now and yes, I must say that I'm in love with all of them! This picture on top is Leighton Meester as Blair Waldorf in Gossip Girl (Season 4). Are you all following Gossip Girl? I do! I'm a fan of the show and I love all the fashion. I love the electric blue and orange ankle strap heels that Blair's wearing in this picture. Her orange bag looks so amazing as well!
In this picture above, I'm in love with Blair's whole outfit! It's totally Parisian and I love it! She looks so cute, sweet and stunning. To me, Serena's look isn't as fashionable as Blair because she doesn't really look so Parisian but hey, if it's Serena you're talking about, she always looks beautiful as always. Not because of her outfit but from her personality and body! I'm a fan of her body omg she doesn't look so skinny or over weighted but very fit! I wish I could have her body!
I'll tell you one thing. I definitely LOVE this picture of Blair and Serena in Paris together. Their look, their togetherness (total bffs) and the background is just sweet! What I like about them is that every time I watch Gossip Girl, I can feel the atmosphere as if I'm also in Paris or Manhattan or where ever else.
What a classy picture of Blair with the Eiffel Tower behind her. She totally looks like an heiress. Her look is very royal here. She reminds me of Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's. I wish I was in her place right there. By the way, I've always wanted one of those pastry platter thing. They're gorgeous.
Gossip Girl's fashion is incredible. Serena's dress is very casual but stylish and Blair's dress suits the oxford ankle boots. I'm not Serena's number one hair fan but she looks really stunning here. But I've always loved Blair's hair. So sleek and beautiful!
Gossip Girl Balls and Parties are always spectacular. From the drama to the dress. I love balls and party scenes. I love Blair and Serena's different fashion style every time they go to a Ball or a Party.
Look at Serena's body. I'm such a fan! So tall and beautiful. I really wish I'd swich places with her! Anyway her dress here kinda looks like a Kebaya wich is Indonesia's traditional dress. Beautiful color!
So are you a Serena/Blair fan?

No comments:

Post a Comment