WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

This is how time works.

Have you ever thought about going back time? I have. Loads of time. I've always wondered what it'll be like if I could go back to the past and change everything. And when I do that, what'll happen to my future or today in the present?
I wish I could turn back time but that's just impossible. You know what guys, we can't even go back for 1 second! Not even one mili second. It's so sad right? What I was doing 5 seconds ago is the past and I can never go back there. What's sad is that we can't rewind whatever we want to rewind in our life. We can only go forward. Remember guys, we can't go back in any way. NOT EVEN A SECOND. We can't and never will rewind it. Well except in our dreams, maybe.
Which is why, we should make the most of every second, minute, hour, day, week, month and year. Do everything with a smile and just fulfill your dreams! Go for whatever you think is right in your heart. Don't be afraid. Just go with your guts and even when you're scared and don't have the confidence of doing something, you should just TRY. Force yourself for experience. It's really important for everyone to have loads of experience. It'll be good memories.
Memories to me is happy experiences with people I love in a place I love. My most memorable memory for me is living in Hong Kong and my life there. Just looking at old pictures instantly makes me feel happy. Pictures are worth a thousand words. You just look at it and the memories in that picture will automatically grow inside your brain system. It's so beautiful to see all the happy memories that we've been through in our lives.
Memories are happy thoughts and it makes you smile every time you think about it.
Life is worth trying but it's not worth wasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment