WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Welcome, November!

Oh yes today is the 3rd of November. Even though I'm late 3 days short, I'm still gonna say "Welcome, November!" because this is still the first week of November. Even though UAN is getting closer, I'm pretty happy that it's November already because a it's a whole new month! New memories, new lessons, new experiences and a whole new beginning!

Anyway I'm just surfing the net right now while I do my citezenship homework. So not in the mood for it but what more can I do huh? In year 12, there are no more negotiations and negotiating the teacher to give us less work or so cause now, if they give us less projects or home works, we won't have extra credits. So it's our loss which is why I don't really care anymore. I just do every work one by one.

I have this Bahasa Indonesia homework which is making Karya Tulis and it's complicated as hell. It's due December and I haven't even started! LMFAO. To defend myself a little more, most of the students in my class hasn't started yet either so yeah. I'm thinking of starting it tonight though. Actually it's kind of a dilemma cause I really wanna watch this DVD but at the same time, I have to start my project somehow! Oh man this sucks. I'm really tired. It's only 8.50pm right now and I've been yawning since seven o'clock! How pathetic right? I feel like I'm such a looser who can only sleep all day long lol.

Hope you all have a great November. Wish me luck too!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment