WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Friday, October 22, 2010

TGIF, is what people usually say

So today is Friday, which is supposed to be the last day of the week (before the weekend). Everyone must be very happy. People are probably planning their weekend right now. That's why TGIF or known as Thank God Its Friday is well known and used be everyone across the universe on Fridays. But for me, it wont matter anymore. TGIF doesn't work for me. I can only say TGIS now which is Thank God It's Saturday cause apparently, unlike other people, I still go to school on saturdays until like 11-ish in the morning. Even though I'll only spend my saturday for only half day at school, well afcourse it's still annoying because of the fact that I even have to set my foot at school! School's just so stressfull. I even hate passing my school when I'm going somewhere. School gives me bores. Thank god my friends/classmates are so much fun. I won't know what to do without them. Their the reason why I go to school in the first place lol.

I know I'm not suppose to like feel this. Yea yea I have to focus cause now I'm a 12 grader and shit. But seriously, studying all the time will eventually make me stupid cause I'll be even more stressed out than I usually am lmfao. Life seems so hard. God would you just take me to my future campus? I can't wait till the first day of college! Everything seems so real and more of a reality.

So anyway I just made skype. I need more contacts though cause my contact list seems so boring cause I'm still new at this. I'm gonna have dinner now then watch Sex and the City 2 (the movie) on dvd.
Lotsa love!

No comments:

Post a Comment