WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sleepy Sunday!

Good morning everyone! It's Sunday right now and I feel so sleepy today. I just wanna lazy around all day long and enjoy my one truly holiday of the week (since saturday is no more a holiday for me cause i have classes at school till 11AM and it sucks like hell). But at the same time, I also feel like going to the cinema and watch a movie. I was hoping to watch a movie with my parents but my mom doesn't really watch a movie today. This kinda stinks cause I haven't gone to the cinemas with them in about a month, I'm guessing.
Anyway, I woke up at 8 this morning to a very shiny sun. I don't really like sunshines which is why I rarely open the curtains in my room. I like un-shiny cozy atmospheres better. Well after I woke up I took a fresh warm shower then had Brownies and Cheese Cake for breakfast.
Okay so today is the last day of October 2010. I can't believe it's all happening so fast! Time! As I mentioned in my last post.
It's kinda windy outside, which is why I feel like lazying around all day long. But then again, it's a nice climate out there and the weather's looking pretty awesome. It'll be nice to go out today.
Have a nice sundays to all of you!
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment