WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Good Nacht!

Hello everyone. I just arrived home at about 6pm and directly took a shower. Now I'm in my room, listening to Spit by Lil Wayne ft. Kevin Rudolf. To tell you the truth, I'm already exhausted right now and my eyes are really heavy but I've already promised myself that I'd watch one of the dvd that I just bought earlier today. I really don't wanna sleep yet! But too bad I'm really feeling sleepy right now :-(
I hate it when I've made plans and some kind of schedule for myself (and it's a fun schedule just to entertain myself, for example: watch tv, watch dvds, eat, etc) and it turns out that I couldn't follow my schedule as planned just because I WAS SLEEPY AND TIRED and I had to go to bed instead. Omgosh I'm feeling it right now! What should I do! Well for sure I'm gonna go out of my room and like eat something to make my eyes wider and fresh. Then, after I don't feel sleepy anymore I'm gonna watch a dvd! I bought these dvds today:
-Sex and the City: The Movie 2
-The September Issue
-Love Happens
-Love At First Hiccup

Well I've watched Sex and the City 2 at the cinemas when it was still out but I love the story so I actually bought the dvd lol :-) Omg you know what I'm waiting for in the summer? definitly TRANSFORMERS 3! If you guys don't know, I'm a big fan of the movie Transformers. I love Autobots and yes, I'm definitly an autobot freak. I love Bumblebee, Ironhide, Sideswipe, Optimus Prime, Jazz, etc.. They're all really cool and awesome. I wish Sideswipe was my car. And also my guardian who can protect me lol.
Okay so Transformers 3 is gonna be released in 2011 which is next year, probably in summer. Ohyea and Megan Fox won't be in the movie anymore and I have no idea why. Let's just hope that the new girl is as good as Megan. I'm totally looking forward to watching it! Eventhough it's like still next year, I'm already pumped up right now lol. That's how excited I am! I'm sure it's gonna be fantastic!

Okay I'm feeling a little more fresh now, thank god. I've decided earlier that I'm gonna watch "The September Issue" on dvd first. It's about the bible of fashion a.k.a Vogue's September issue. Starring Anna Wintour (the editor in chief of vogue magazine) herself! I'm sure it's gonna be a fun high-fashioned movie! Alright gotta go. This is it for today's post. I'll see ya in my next post tomorrow night.
Good nacht, friends!

Love <333
Dwina

No comments:

Post a Comment