WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

World Cup Fever!

So as you all know, it's football season! The FIFA WORLD CUP is what everyone has been talking about! This year, I'm supporting SPAIN and ARGENTINA. I really do hope either one of those will win the Fifa World Cup 2010. I'm totally looking forward to seeing the grand final match. I'm dying to know which 2 teams are the last one to compete! Its 2.34PM now and its raining and super windy. I love it when Bandung's weather is like this. I love the climate aswell. It makes me wanna just sleep under the blanket all day long :) What a lazy day huh! But I hate it when there are thunders and lightnings cause it's definitly creepy. And I'm wearing a Pashmina all day long! Its so comfy and warm!
Guess what? yesterday I practised car-driving. I havent drove in a very long time and that was the first time since my holiday that I've finally practised again. I have to get used to it! Cause I'm gonna be 17 in no time! Well my birthday's on the 26th of  September and tomorrow is July. So in about... err 1 and half month? I'll be 17 oh my goodness.... I wanna be 17 forever though cause it's the perfect age! I'll get a Driver's License and an I.D Card soon! I'm so excited! Some people pay money to get I.D Cards or Driver's License (and so did my sister) but not for me. I'm sticking to the law haha besides my mum told me to wait cause it won't matter anyway. I've only gotta wait for 1 and a half month more!

No comments:

Post a Comment