WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wednesday, June 30th 2010

Hello, everyone! I havent posted anything in about a month maybe? I miss writing here :) I'm still on my school summer holidays at the moment. Enjoying it every second and every minute of it! Cause when I get back to the good-old school days, It'll be another hell of year ahead. So OMG huh? I am.... A 12th grader. I officially am! I can't believe this oh my god.. When I was little, I was always a fan of highschool girls. It seems like they're like mature and cool and pretty. Oh dear lord and now I'm already in highschool for the past 2 years and in 1 month (which is the first day of year 12), I'll spend my last year of being a YOUTH. Oh my goodness. I keep asking myself. Am i ready to face the future? Do I have what it takes to face the real world out there?
I mean school is really easy for us. We make friends with so many people that's mostly our age but the world out there, we dont get to cover in anyone's shadows anymore. We're really on our own, trying to reach our own dream. Each and everyone have their own dreams.
My dream is to go to college, having loads of new friends, having the time of my life going around the world and maybe meet a guy in who-knows-which part of the world and get married! That is so romantic. Haha i bet ur all laughing but its true. I really want to get married and go around the world, making the best memories and the time of my life before I get OLD like 25 and above.. Damn I don't wanna grow up that soon dear god!
So anyways, I'm just staying at home today watching DVD's all day long haha. I've been doing that for the last week, for ur information haha :p yer after my HK trip, I've been staying at home mostly. Eating delivery meals and I sometimes go out alone to get some food and DVDs lmao. Cause my friend's are doing their own things. But I'll be sleeping over at my best friend, Antia's house this Sunday! Until like Wednesday-ish next week. Looking forward to that!
Tomorrow, I'm going to Jakarta with my parents to pick up my sister. She's coming back from Japan! I cant wait for her to get back cause I hope she brought me tons of gifts or something lol :)
So today's the last day of June! It'll be July soon and then before I know it, it'll be school time again. Ah man!

Ok so I still wanna write some more. This is too much for 1 post. I'll post another one. Xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment