WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

HK trip pictures!

At Harbour City Mall
Harbour City- Loving the view there!
Me, My Sister & My Mom- waiting for the Tram to Causewaybay from Wan Chai
Me, at the Causewaybay street
Me in front of Lane Crawford, Times Square, CWB
Celebrating the World Cup!
Times Square is so crowded at night!
Me, posing around haha
The Adidas giant ball is somehow.. cool
Me and the shopkeeper's dog at Stanley Market
Stanley lake view!
On a jet, on our way to Macau Island! Wohoo!
Stanley is such a nice place to chill!
Me & my sis in front of the restaurants in Stanley
We're in Venetian, Macau!
 In front of the Venetian building
My mommy and daddy!
On top of the bridge!
Me and Mommy
At the shop
Me me me!
Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment