WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

November birthdays!

That's right! On the 8th of November, it was my sister's birthday and today which is the 10th of November, it's my father's birthday. I don't know why but this year, my sister, father and my birthday isn't as exclusive as it used to be every year. We get presents but we didn't get surprises and stuff. I feel pretty sad (not because they didn't give me a surprise because my parents got me this laptop that i've always wanted) but because we're not celebrating my father and sister's birthday! I feel sad for them I don't know why. I like to see my family smile, surprised, and happy. Especially on their special day which is their birthday! It just doesn't seem right to act like nothing is happening when it's actually someone's birthday.
I haven't posted in a while. I haven't posted my November Playlist! I will soon. I'm just too busy with school and courses. And every time I come home, I feel so tired and usually fall asleep in front of the TV!
Today I'm feeling kind of fresh and it's almost 8PM now. Cool right! I usually sleep at 7.30PM these past days (which I never do but since year 12 started, it's probably my new ritual lol).
So what I'm gonna do now is watch this DVD that I just bought which is STEP UP 3! Yeah I'm so excited! I hope I don't fall asleep. Cause usually, no matter how fun something is, I usually fall asleep because I'm just too exhausted from school and courses!
Have a great night, people! Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment