WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pastry by Vanessa and Angela Simmons

OMFG I just randomly typed in "Pastry" on google cause I wanted to look at you know Pastries (food) lol and suddenly this really cute sneakers popped out and I was like OMFG I'm in love with the sneakers! So I searched Pastry Shoes and then my eyes are filled with joy (lmao) you've got to believe me these sneakers are the cutest ever! The colors fit my style! HERE ARE THE PICTS. You'll loveeeeee it. I want one so bad! My favourite on which I want is called CHOCOLATE CHERRY (The one on top, the 1st pict). I have to say that I'm really impressed! They made such a great idea! Especially for teenagers cause we all love those cute cake stuff and candy colors. And they made their line "PASTRY" which I think is really awesome. And how they created this hiphop kinda shoes is just great! I bet it is successfully sold in the US! If they sell one here I'm soooo gonna get the Chocolate Cherry! I'm in love with it oh god! And how they made every collection with like a pastry name is super cute! They got great ideas and they're really talented! And if I'm not mistakin, Vanessa and Angela are like Rev Run's daughters right?

No comments:

Post a Comment