WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

like any usual day..

Hey everyone! So it's still the holidays for me and it's just like any usual day.. Eat, watch TV, DVD marathoning and stuff lol but I just wanna to publish something cause I feel like I haven't posted anything in like a week maybe! I'm playing looklet at the moment. I have an appointment with my dentist for a regular month check up at 5 o'clock. I have no idea what color I'll change for my braces today! Hmmmmmmm cause I'm kinda bored of those colors. The same choice every single month lol it gets boring now.
Oh! Tonight there will be GLEE and it'll be the final episode of season 1 aww i love GLEE. I know it'll be massive tonight. I'll be shaking for good cause usually when the New Directions perform, it always gives me chills cause Rachel's voice is so awesome. Glee is so inspiring! Can't wait to watch it tonight. I hope the ending of season 1 will be a happy ending :)

No comments:

Post a Comment