WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Sunday, September 5, 2010

My Top September 2010 Playlist

I make these kind of posts every month, about what songs I listen to that are likeable, most that I usually listen to each and every month. And later in the future, when I look back at all these posts, I'll see and remember that these songs used to be hot back in the days. Alright here we go. My top September playlist!
Pharrel Williams ft. Snoop Dogg- That Girl
3OH!3- Double Vision
Craig David- Insomnia
50 Cent ft. NeYo- Baby By Me
Pitbull ft. Tpain- Hey Baby
Taio Cruz- Feel Again
David Guetta ft. Fergie & LMFAO- Getting Over You
Drake- Best I Ever Had
Drake- Find Your Love
Drake ft. Alicia Keys- Fireworks
Drake ft. Lil Wayne- Miss Me
Enrique Iglesias ft. Akon- One day at a Time
Flo Rida ft. Akon- Available
Flo Rida ft. David Guetta- Club Can't Handle Me
Flo Rida ft. NeYo- Be On You
Justin Bieber- Stuck In The Moment
Kanye West- Champion
Katy Perry- Peacock
Taio Cruz ft. Ke$ha- Dirty Picture
Maroon5- Misery
T.I- Yeah Ya Know

No comments:

Post a Comment