WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

rain rain rain

Oh boy! Today is such a tiring day! Well first of all, next week is like the final examination for the 12th graders right. But then this week we still have to study full-time! It's so annoying because i'm already too lazy to study! The good thing is that today there wasnt any math subjects because of the maulid nabi celebration or something. It wasnt really fun, so me and a bunch of others went home earlier. The bad thing is that tomorrow there's the suckiest subject in the world: PHYSICS. Darn it! Why oh why? why is there even a subject called physics? its so damn hard and its so so so so boring and the teacher is like such a dude by giving us tons of questions and we have to figure it out on the blackboard in front of the class -_- its so annoying. I mean, studying physics would be the last thing i would do. I even prefer maths than physics! Well anyway, the main point is that i go home everyday with anggun. Today after school, we went to buy some cartons and stuff and it was so hot outside. We could barely move since it was really hot and tiring. I felt like i was gonna fly. At that time, i just wanted to collapse on my bed because it was freaking raining! So then we went home. Argh and i have to make my lovely physics project too, which i havent done. Mine is about telescopes with mirrors or something. I'm actually gonna do it tomorrow, since i wont even hand it in on time because last wednesday i didnt join that class, so that could be a good reason for me :)
I'm really hungry but i dont feel like eating anything that is cooked at home. Argh! I so cant wait for next week because i get to sleep anytime i want and the most important thing: i can get up anytime i want too! So my stupid alarm wont wake me up like what usually happens to me in my comfortable-angel- looking sleep hehe.
So i hope it wont rain tomorrow because i'm gonna have my basketball practise afterschool!
Love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment