WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Friday, April 24, 2009

25 random facts about me

1. I'm sort of addicted to starbucks
2. I enjoy listening to hip hop music
3. I dont like reading, except for magazines
4. I'm a really big fan of the country Egypt
5. My bestest friend in the world would be Antia Savira
6. I'm still trying to figure out what I do best
7. I love sports, rather than any other school subjects
8. I love chilling in the summer but i also love winter because you get to wear stylish clothes
9. I hate maths and numbers, i've never been good friends with them
10. My favourite color is magenta
11. I like dogs and i'm afraid of cats
12. My favourite ice cream flavour is vanilla, green tea, and banana
13. My favourite fruit is bananas
14. My dream car would be a white Range Rover
15. I like making scrap books
16. I listen to my cell phone playlist when i take a shower
17. My favourite girl names would be: Audrey, Brianna, Arissa, Madrid, Adhiba, Kierra, Audrina
18. I want to learn german language
19. I've never been to Japan and Thailand and i would love to go there
20. Whenever i'm in Disneyland, i feel like my life is magical
21. Sometimes i dont like the sunlight, i dont like open-windows. If i have my own house, i would make it all indoor. Closed windows and just feeling the cozyness
22. My favourite numbers are 8 and 28
23. Matt Shadows is the hottest guy on earth, and has the sexiest body ever!
24. I want to live in paris
25. I like flip cell phones

No comments:

Post a Comment