WELCOME TO MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO GIVE RATINGS/COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME @DwinaWPJ

Friday, February 4, 2011

The Happening!

Hello everyone. I haven't posted anything since like last year. I even missed January and I didn't post anything that happened then. I will post pictures for memories though. I haven't even opened my blog in such a long time because I haven't refilled my modem in about 2 months or so. It sucks to live without internet but thank god I still have the internet from my phone which is literally on for like 24 hours a day lol.
Happy Chinese New Year to every chinese people out there! I love china! I love chinese foods and the people too afcourse. I miss Hong Kong so much. If I were there, I bet I'll get loads of angpao and like watch the annual firework celebration at night with my family. Or go out for dinner in some nice and awesome place. It's just so magical there. Everything seems like heaven! I truly miss it so much.
Okay so there are a couple of things that you guys missed from my life lol. Stuff that happened during my off-laptop time. Things that happened in January are:
-The New Years Eve
-Indonesian Literature Assignment
-Driving
-Telkom Test
-Pribadi Cup (Basketball and Cooking)

No comments:

Post a Comment